Rights of Use
The following activities are expressly prohibited:
- to make available, send, use or share any content or material that Client or User don´t have the right to use or make available under any law, namely when it violates SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA or third parties copyright.
- to use this site for commercial purposes or to receive money for its content, material, functionalities or resources, except when explicitly authorised by SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA. It is forbidden to promote, share or publish any brand, product or service, even for free, without previous writen authorization from SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA, including: sales offers, sponsorship requests and contests promotion, banners of any kind, including those criated by banner exchange services. It is also not allowed to publish any content (grafic or text) without SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA approval
- Access an unauthorized area/account and related information;
- Test and avaliate system vulnerability and to break its safety;
- Install or try to install a virus on the website;
- Start or try to start "denial of service" attacks;
Access suspension or interruption
SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA reserves the right to interrupt or suspend access to the site, for as long as it wants, for any reasons, either technical, managing, adminipelo período que entenda necessário, por quaisquer razões de ordem técnica, administrativa, major force or other. Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA cannot be held responsible for any access suspension or interruption caused by a non directly attributable reason or by a directly attributable reason of simple negligence.
These site users declare and recognize that are aware of all features and constrains, limitations and errors of the internet, namely that data and information sharing on the internet have a relative technical reliability, passing across heterogeneous networks of different characteristics and techical capabilities, that may impact the access, sometimes interrupting it.
Users recognize that any site may be attacked by unauthorized third parties, causing an interruption. Also, information on the internet are not protected against deviations (free access), against virus, and that any person may create a link with access to the site and its elements, accepting the inherent risks.
SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA may not be, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any damage accidental our voluntary, caused to the users by third parties or not during the usage of this site or any other site accessed through this one.
SMOOTHPRESSURE LDA is not responsible for any damages caused by the service usage, including virus contamination.
Users visiting this site must accept the risks of being an internaut, namely the risk of of open data transference.